Chapter Only Membership
APA RI offers the option of joining the Chapter without having to also join National APA.
A reasonably priced alternative to National APA Membership, Chapter-Only membership is open to anyone who wishes to become engaged in planning related issues, opportunities, and events in Rhode Island.
Chapter-Only members have access to:
· Voting in Chapter elections.
· Serving on Chapter committees.
· Eligibility to serve in Chapter offices.
· Regular announcements for proposals in the State Legislature.
· Regular announcements for special events, educational opportunities, and employment/RFPs.
· Updates on the annual Southern New England APA Conference.
Chapter-Only Members do not benefit from National APA membership such as membership rates at National Conferences and do not participate in National APA elections. Members of the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) must retain membership in the National Association and therefore are considered “regular members” of the State Chapter.
Download the chapter only membership application and return by mail with a check.
You can also renew your Chapter-Only Membership through Pay Pal below.