Why Join APA RI?
Join our active and engaged community of planning, preservation, and development professionals.
Members are plugged into a network of people who shape the future of Rhode Island and Southern New England. You’ll be able to participate in educational and social activities, including the annual conference, professional development, educational seminars, and social networking.
- Direct access to our statewide and regional planning community
- Updates on proposed legislation and opportunities to advocate and contribute
- Local chapter events like luncheons, workshops and special events such as the summer social, holiday party and awards program
- Notice of employment opportunities and RFP/RFQs
- Updates on important projects across the state, including recipients of APA awards
- Networking opportunities with planning and allied professionals
- Support for obtaining and maintaining AICP status
- Opportunities to advocate for better planning statewide and in the region
- Discounts on registration to the annual Southern New England conference
- Access to multiple professional development opportunities, both in person and on-line
Join APA RI Today
Registration is provided through our National Organization at http://www.planning.org/join. When registering, please select APA RI as your Chapter Affiliate. We look forward to greeting you at our next event or program.